Robert M. Kerr Food & Agricultural Products Center
April 18-19, 2017
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Room 120 FAPC
REGISTER ONLINE - http://haccpcg.com/developing-and-implementing-sqf-systems/
Join the FAPC and participate in this year’s program on Developing and Implementing SQF Systems.
- Introduction to GFSI and the Certification Process
- Review of HACCP and how it can apply to safety and quality
- An exercise in development of a HACCP-based quality plan
- Detailed discussion of the SQF Code requirements
- Discussions on any sector of the food industry based on participant needs
- Discussions on how SQF Certification helps ensure FDA / FSMA Compliance
- Preparation for the SQF Practitioner Exam
- Practice Exam
- Tips from a former auditor: Certification Success and Maintaining the System
- Cathy Crawford, Independent SQF Trainer and President, HACCP Consulting Group
- Brings industry experience and practical approaches.
- Registration fee: $600 per person (10% discount for students and more than two participants from the same company)
- Registration fee includes workshop, materials and lunch.
- REGISTER at: http://haccpcg.com/developing-and-implementing-sqf-systems/
OSU is now a tobacco free campus. For more information visit http://tobaccostopshere.okstate.edu.